Budget-driven to support and sustain operations
What & why?
Charities are under great pressure to raise ongoing, unrestricted funding and need committed and sustained annual support from their core donors, friends and new donors to make sure that day-to-day operating expenses are met.
As advisors, interim managers or embedded fundraisers, our consultants and teams can work with you on your campaign to:
- Review and further develop your annual fundraising plan and budget
- Conduct a marketing and communications review and develop an awareness-building and donor acquisition plan
- Design and distribute a supporter survey
- Review your fundraising database to maximise utilisation and better direct and target your direct response (direct mail and email) programmes
- Review and grow your bids to trusts, foundations and other grant makers
- Assess and fine tune your events programme and wider community-based fundraising
- Review and develop your corporate partnerships work
- Develop In Memoriam giving networks and programmes
- Test and establish annual major gift programmes